Skip to content
- Live/VR performance Shrine of the Goat at Anise Gallery, part of London Festival of Architecture 2022, featured on LondonLive News, watch video.
- Jacek is Senior Curator at Fondazione Marta Czok. Visit the new website, featuring its Permanent Collection Museum in Castel Gandolfo (Rome) and its new Project Space opening soon in Venice. Watch the promo video.
- Jacek was recently appointed Trustee of The Line, London’s first dedicated public art walk. Find out more here.
- Jacek presents new video on Creative Practice as Research, as part of CREATURE (Research Centre in Creative Arts, Cultures and Engagement). Watch here.
- MA Public Art & Performance: directed by Jacek at AAD London Met and its first year running, the course already boasts collaborations with Tate Exchange, Museo Ca’ Pesaro in Venice, The Monument in London, the ICA, City of London Corporation, RMIT Melbourne and Museum of Public Space in Bologna. Open to artists in any medium, performers and curators wanting to explore innovative strategies in public engagement. More details here.
- New documentary: Making Art Theatrical. Film maker Sol Angelucci documents Jacek’s recent project in Hong Kong with a short film on his practice and the idea of theatricality in contemporary art. Watch it here.
- Jacek was recently appointed to the academic rank of Reader in Art & Performance at the AAD at London Metropolitan University, where is is also Deputy Director of CREATURE (Research Centre in Creative Arts, Cultures and Engagement) and lead for the research group PUBLIC-FACE. Find out more.