Skip to content
- Interview on the Italian arts TV programme Stato dell’Arte. Watch Jacek and Marta Czok discuss their collaboration.
- Press Conference of De Innocentia at the Italian Houses of Parliament: watch here.
- Jacek interviewed for Artribune on Fondazione Marta Czok Venice
- Jacek interviewed on Exibart on Fondazione Marta Czok Venice
- Jacek is Senior Curator at Fondazione Marta Czok. Visit the new website, featuring its Permanent Collection Museum in Castel Gandolfo (Rome) and its new Project Space in Venice. Watch the promo video.
- Jacek was recently appointed Trustee of The Line, London’s first dedicated public art walk. Find out more here.
- Jacek presents new video on Creative Practice as Research, as part of CREATURE (Research Centre in Creative Arts, Cultures and Engagement). Watch here.
- MA Public Art & Performative Practice: directed by Jacek at AAD London Met, the course already boasts collaborations with Tate Exchange, Museo Ca’ Pesaro in Venice, The Monument in London, the ICA, City of London Corporation, RMIT Melbourne and Museum of Public Space in Bologna. Open to artists in any medium, performers and curators wanting to explore innovative strategies in public engagement. More details here.
- New documentary: Making Art Theatrical. Film maker Sol Angelucci documents Jacek’s recent project in Hong Kong with a short film on his practice and the idea of theatricality in contemporary art. Watch it here.